ACI-NA has a rich history of recognizing best practices and individuals through its ten awards programs. From lifetime achievement to categories recognizing outstanding work in a particular discipline, our awards honor excellence at all levels of airport operations.
Our eleven awards programs are:
- William E. Downes, Jr. Memorial Award
- Excellence in Airport Concessions Awards
- Heroes Award - Airport Concessions Awards
- Excellence in Airport Marketing, Communications and Customer Experience Awards
- Ted Bushelman Legacy Award for Creativity and Excellence
- Finance Professional of the Year Award
- Excellence in Visionary Leadership Award
- Human Resources Excellence Recognition Program
- Inclusion Champion Awards
- Leon C. Watkins “Guardian Award” for Excellence In Business Diversity
- Environmental Achievement Awards
- Risk Management Professional of the Year Award
Our awards are presented at various conferences throughout the year. Nomination submission periods open on a rotating basis depending on when the award will be presented. For more information on each award program and its nomination process, please click on the award program from the list above.
Please note: Your login credentials for ACI-NA's main website (airportscouncil.org) will grant you access to submit an entry. For example, please enter the login you may have used to register online for ACI-NA events/webinars or to access ACI-NA's discussion forum, Centerlines Connect.